CCNA Routing and Switching Program
CCNA Routing and Switching is a suitable certification program for entry-level network engineers to enhance their basic networking knowledge. A CCNA Routing and Switching certified professional will have an opportunity to increase their job prospects. CCNA R&S, is the first level of Cisco certification program, this certification program validates the competence levels of network professionals in various networking streams such as Routing, Switching and Connectivity.
By gaining this certification course you will gain an elementary knowledge in networking hardware such as TCP/IP protocols, Routers, Switches, Land Area Networks [LAN], Wide Area Network [WAN]. After course completion you will be able to install, configure, operate, maintain and troubleshoot IP and non IP networks.
- Understand the elementary concepts about networking and deploying simple LANs.
- Enhances your knowledge on internet connectivity
- Teaches you how to manage basic security for networking devices
- Enhances your understanding IPv6 fundamentals
- Teaches you techniques for troubleshooting issues in VLAN, configuring EtherChannel, helps you in understanding STP mechanism and helps you learn about incorporating Layer 3 redundancy.
|INTRODUCTION TO NETWORKS|
|Exploring the Network||00:00:00|
|Configuring a Network Operating System||00:00:00|
|Network Protocols and Communications||00:00:00|
|Subnetting IP Networks||00:00:00|
|It’s a Network||00:00:00|
|ROUTING AND SWITCHING ESSENTIALS|
|Introduction to Switched Networks||00:00:00|
|Basic Switching Concepts and Configuration||00:00:00|
|Access Control Lists||00:00:00|
|Network Address Translation for IPv4||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Scaling Networks||00:00:00|
|EIGRP Advanced Configurations and Troubleshooting||00:00:00|
|IOS Images and Licensing||00:00:00|
|Hierarchical Network Design||00:00:00|
|Connecting to the WAN||00:00:00|
|Securing Site-to-Site Connectivity||00:00:00|
|Monitoring the Network||00:00:00|
|Troubleshooting the Network||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.