Blockchain Certification Training will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms. You will learn to setup your own private Blockchain and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum.
Consecutively, you will also learn to deploy the business network using Hyperledger Composer and be able to setup a private Multichain environment.
- According to the World Economic Forum, 10% of the world’s GDP will be on Blockchain related technologies by 2025
- verage yearly salary for “Blockchain Developer” ranges from $85k for Application Developer to $115k for Senior Software Engineer as per indeed.com
About this Blockchain Training
Blockchain Training is designed to introduce you to the concept of Blockchain and explain the fundamentals and its implementation. As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on Blockchain, the history of Bitcoin and how it’s used.
In addition, you will be taught about the Ethereum development platform and be able to setup your own private Blockchain environment using Ethereum. Furthermore, you will develop and deploy smart contracts from web and console. Consecutively, you will learn to deploy a business network using Hyperledger Composer and learn to set up a private Blockchain using Multichain platform. Towards the end of the course, we will be discussing various practical use cases of Blockchain to enhance your learning experience and the content will show.
What are the objectives of Blockchain Training?
After completing this Blockchain Certification , you should be able to:
- Comprehend the Blockchain technology and the key concepts like cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Gain a deep insight into Bitcoin, its network and how Bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Understand Ethereum Blockchain and learn Solidity programming language to develop Smart Contracts
- Deploy your private Blockchain on the web where you can visually see your chains & send transactions between nodes
- Infer Hyperledger project, its architecture, APIs and network topology
- Work with Hyperledger Composer Playground on cloud & locally
- Deploy and test business network using Composer
- Develop a private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of Blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of Blockchain and assess how Blockchain can improve your business standards
Why should you go for Blockchain Certification Training?
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology and soon, it will disrupt some of the major industries. Apart from Bitcoin, it can be used for a wide variety of applications such as tracking ownership, digital assets, physical assets, or voting rights. To take benefit of these opportunities, you need a structured training with an updated curriculum as per the current industry requirements and best practices.
Top 10 Reasons To Learn Blockchain
- High Paying Jobs
- Absolute Disruption in Chain
- Inflection Point of An Era
- Industries On Blockchain
- Integration With New Age Technology
- Data Security & Digital Identity
- Universal Infrastructure Facility
- Calculated Investment in Cryptocurrencies & ICO’s
- High Demand For Blockchain
- Cutting Edge Technology
Which skills will you gain from our Blockchain Online Course?
Blockchain Certification Course will enhance your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on the structure and mechanisms of Blockchain and its development platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Multichain, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time Blockchain projects.
During our Blockchain Online Course, you will be trained by our expert instructors to:
- Master the concepts of distributed ledger technology, types of ledgers and the purpose of different types of ledgers
- Understand the consensus algorithms and its types
- Learn some of the widely used cryptographic and hash algorithms which enhances the security of Blockchains
- Comprehend popular development platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Multichain
- Setup and integrate a private Blockchain environment using Blockchain frameworks like Ethereum, Hyperledger fabric framework and Multichain
- Develop Smart Contracts and decentralized applications
- Discuss and asses compelling real-life use cases of Blockchain technologies
Who should go for this Blockchain Online Course?
Anyone having the zeal to learn innovative technologies can take up this course. Especially, students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the Blockchain technology. However, Blockchain Certification Training is best suited for the below mentioned profiles:-
- Banking/ Finance professionals
- Software Developers
What are the pre-requisites for this Blockchain Certification Training?
There are no prerequisites as such for this Blockchain Online Course. However, development experience on an object-oriented language, fundamentals of networking, and basic knowledge of command line & Linux would be advantageous. Further to brush up your skills, Certybox offers the following complimentary self-paced courses in your LMS:
- Linux Fundamentals
- NodeJs Fundamentals
Which Projects are a part of this Blockchain Certification Training?
Project #1: Property Transfer via Smart Contracts
Industry: Real Estate
Problem Statement: You need to build a smart contract which is capable of handling property transfer with below cases.
Actions to be performed:
- Insert some dummy properties to replicate the real world. These properties shall have basic characteristics such as address, location, floors, etc.
- Any owner can send the property from his account to other owners. Check the ownership of property before transferring it to the other owner
- After the successful transfer of the property, you need to be sure that the former owner is not able to send the property again
- The new owner must be able to send the freshly received property to any owner
Project #2: Crowdfunding Smart Contract
Industry: Non- Profit Organization
Problem Statement: Rewards in Crowdfunding’s are usually handled by a central unchangeable database that keeps track of all donors. However, we can do this the decentralized way and just create a token to keep track of rewards.
Actions to be performed:
- You are required to develop a smart contract which keeps track of all the donors
- Just create a token for the track of rewards
- Deploy it on Ethereum network using remix IDE
Project #3: Decentralized Car Auction
Problem Statement: In a car auction, the price for your car is set by the company itself, therefore there is always a mediating or commission fee involved. Instead, we can create an interactive decentralized auction network where the highest bidder gets the car.
Actions to be Performed: Here is what you need to do:
- Create a Local Business Network Containing the following:
- Participant Types– Member, Auctioneer, Owner
- Asset Types– Vehicle, VehicleListing,
- Transaction Types– Offer, CloseBidding
- After defining the business network, Create and Submit the “caracutionnetwork.bna” file for evaluation
How will I execute the Practicals in this Blockchain Certification Training?
For Practicals, we will help you to install and setup a virtual machine with UbuntuOS as the client, using the Installation Guide. The detailed installation guides are provided in the LMS for setting up the environment, and will be addressed during the session. In case you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
- Instructor-led Sessions
- Real-life Case Studies
- Lifetime Access
- 24 x 7 Expert Support
|Cryptocurrency & Blockchain|
|Delving into Blockchain|
|Bitcoin and Blockchain|
|Setting up a Private Blockchain environment using Ethereum Platform|
|Setting up a development environment using Hyperledger Composer|
|Create & deploy your private Blockchain on MultiChain|
|Prospects of Blockchain|
No Reviews found for this course.