Certybox offers a comprehensive and yet affordable program in AWS development. The program has an employment-oriented approach and is based on a detailed research of companies’ requirements.
AWS Development Training is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate Exam. You will gain expertise on mastering AWS services along with developing SaaS based applications and implementing concepts like cloud essentials, models, high availability, auto scaling, load balancing, redundant services.
About the course
Certybox’s AWS Training will introduce to the participants to explore and master AWS concepts and services offered by AWS. Participants will be offered guidance and will share lot of demo’s on each topic with real time examples on high availability, load balancing, data redundancy and day to day operations in managing cloud services.
After the completion of the AWS Cloud course, you will be able to:
- Understand the cloud concepts
- AWS services and operations
- Create / configure each service
- Real time scenarios on high availability / auto scaling
- Monitoring AWS services
- Big data & Analytics
- Automation’s using Java SDK/ AWS CLI
- Day to day cloud operations & maintenance of applications & services.
Who should go for this course?
The course is designed for all those professionals who want to learn Cloud computing / Cloud automation / Devops / Developing SaaS based products and applications. This AWS training will be ideal for:
- Developers who want to develop SaaS based products and applications
- Developers who want to develop cloud automation products
- Developers who want to analyse Big data and related ecospace products by using cloud services
- System / Network Administrators who want to build or migrate the on-premise infrastructure to AWS cloud
- Solution Architects who want to build / migrate the data centers to cloud and build DR sites on cloud
Why should you take AWS Development course?
- Public-cloud spending alone will grow to $522B in 2020 at a 19% CAGR, VC firm North Bridge
- More than four-fifths of all data center traffic, 83 percent will be based in the cloud within the next three years – Cisco.
- Average salary of AWS Developer is $103k – Indeed.com
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
Anyone who has a good understanding of any one high-level programming language can join this training.
AWS DEVELOPMENT COURSE CERTIFICATION PROCESS
Once you have successfully submitted the AWS DEVELOPMENT Certification project, it will be reviewed by our expert panel. After a successful evaluation, you will be awarded AWS Expert Certificate. Our certification has industry-wide recognition and we are the preferred Training partner for many MNCs including Cisco, Ford, Mphasis, Nokia, Wipro, Accenture, IBM, Philips, Citi, Mindtree, BNYMellon and many more.
|AWS Cloud Essentials: An overview|
|AWS Cloud Essentials: An overview||00:00:00|
|AWS Console and Usage|
|AWS Console and Usage||00:00:00|
|AWS Software development Kit and command line tool kit|
|AWS Software development Kit and command line tool kit||00:00:00|
|Monitoring and Metrics|
|Monitoring and Metrics||00:00:00|
|Analysis and Data Management|
|Analysis and Data Management||00:00:00|
|Security and Networking|
|Security and Networking||00:00:00|
|Big Data and Analytics|
|Big Data and Analytics||00:00:00|
|Cloud Best Practices|
|Cloud Best Practices||00:00:00|
|AWS DEVELOPMENT COURSE CERTIFICATION PROCESS|
No Reviews found for this course.